Paint and tools are not included - Choose the original Classroom in a Box home study course if you need supplies...
If you have your airbrush, compressor, paints, and tools... All you need are Projects!
Free shipping in the USA
Shipping starts at $12 worldwide - This item only
Includes access to 80-minute instructional video!
The Stencils, Paper, and Reference Photo will be packed flat with a sheet of cardboard to protect them. (Paint and tools are not included with this version of the Skull kit)
The two colors needed for this project are: Sepia and Moss Green
Photorealistic Skull kit
Skulls are popular subject, and this kit will help you understand how to create a photorealistic skull very quickly. The kit includes access to a 90 minute video hosted by YouTube featuring step-by-step instruction about how to use the stencils and tools. You will learn to create realistic bone texture using multiple techniques with the airbrush, included tools, and even household chemicals.*
The reference photo is produced on a high resolution Giclée printer and is a one-to-one corresponding size to the stencils and painting surface.
The stencil comes in 5 parts: a silhouette, positive mask for major features, a detail and texture mask, and 2 teeth stencils.
Usage rights are included with the Classroom in a box, so purchasers can paint this image again and again royalty-free. Usage rights of kit materials and videos themselves are non-transferable, and distribution of the kits, videos, and/or their content to the public is prohibited without written consent.
Some students have even sold their kit projects for more than the cost of the kit.
Included in this kit:
- 1 - 9.5 x 13.5 inches Double-sided sheet of Blair Synthetic Airbrush Paper
- 1- 9.5 x 13.5 reference photo for use as a guide
- High-resolution, multi-use, laser-cut stencils (5 part set)
- Bonus texture stencil (preview from our upcoming "Organic Edges" series)
- Exclusive access to online instructional content
84 minute, step-by-step, HD quality, video.
* Video access will be granted at checkout
- Purchase one or more Classroom in a Box kits
- Create an account at checkout if you don't already have one with our store. You will be prompted to supply your email and create a password unless you have previously created an account for that email address.
- Check your email for a link to view your Classroom in a Box video(s). It will have a subject of: Blair School of Realism: Classroom in a Box - Video link, and will arrive from: Blair School of Art email@example.com
- Click on the link that is emailed to you. You will be directed when to enter your password.
Videos are for private use only and may not be shared, played for an audience, or used to conduct classes without written authorization. Violation may result in forfeiture of viewing rights to all Classroom in a Box videos.
Looking for the kit that includes paint, tools, and is package in a nice gift box? just click back over to the original Classroom in a Box: Skull kit