Pre-order today ... Price increase August 20, 2017
Estimated ship date: First week of September
Includes access to Over an hour of instructional video!
Free shipping in the USA - Starting at $12 worldwide
Creating Realistic Hair
The problem that most people have when trying to paint hair is that they paint what they know instead of what they see. In this Classroom in a Box kit, Dru covers Blonde, Redhead, Brunette hair, as well as different techniques, all designed to create beautiful photorealistic hair.
Covered in this course:
- Freehand Techniques
- Subtractive methods
- Additive methods
- Creating highlights
- Using masks
- Dos and don'ts
- Bonus material : Lashes and Brows
Great for beginners or as a first step towards photorealism.
The Hair Kit Includes:
- Exclusive access to online instructional content
- 2 High-resolution, multi-use, laser-cut stencils
- 5 - 5" x 7" sheets of double-sided Blair Synthetic Airbrush Paper
- 4 color reference photos to use as a guide
- 6 bottles bottles of Createx Illustration Colors™
- (colors needed for kit - Black, Sepia, Burnt Umber, Red, Coblat Blue, Yellow)
- 1 bottle of Createx™ Hi Performance reducer
- 1 Aggressive pencil eraser
- 1 Dowel
- 1 Blade and Handle
- 1 Stir stick
- 1 Empty 10 mil dropper bottle for storing your custom mixed colors
More information and duration of videos will be added when available.
*Videos are hosted on a private channel on YouTube, and purchasers of the kit will receive an email containing the special link to view the videos. You will need to sign in or join a Google Account in order to view the videos. The email account that you provided to us must correspond to the email you use for your Google Account in order to view the videos. If you use a different email address for Google account, please notify us so that we enable your video for viewing. More info about accessing videos click here.