Special: Purchase now and receive for free a Blair SoftSpring, Blair Low Rider trigger, and the new Skin 5 7" texture stencil.
We have 0 in stock now, but you can still order, as more will be arriving within the next 30 days.
Iwata's CM-SB is the top-of-the-line side-feed airbrush used by Dru Blair and many top professionals. With a .18 nozzle, this airbrush is designed for rendering the highest level of detail. This is a modified model, new in the metal box.
Upgrades included: This airbrush comes with our own BLAIR SoftSpring and Low-rider Trigger and 7" Skin 5 stencil for an unbeatable combination! Without upgrades, this airbrush retails at $562.66. With upgrades, the total price would be $677.56.
The best upgrade you can make on your Iwata airbrush is the Blair SoftSpring. The second best upgrade is the Low Rider Trigger.
Here are Dru Blair's 6 reasons why he prefers the CM-SB model
- The side cup is out of the line of sight
- Distance from trigger to airbrush tip is shorter than models without side cups
- Cup and be tilted to accommodate various painting angles
- Cup can be easily removed for cleaning
- Airbrush requires less paint to prime and operate
- Cup position allows the finger to operate completely on the first joint of the index finger, offering more control
We are an authorized dealer for Iwata Airbrushes and Parts. Beware, buying airbrushes from non-authorized entities such as Ebay. USA orders only, please.