NEW Takumi Custom Micron. You won't find this deal anywhere else!
Sorry. This item is temporarily out of stock.
Iwata's Takumi Custom Micron is the new top-of-the-line side-feed airbrush used by many top professionals. With a .18 nozzle, this airbrush is designed for rendering the highest level of detail. This is a new customized model. It features a new gravity feed side cup and an overall slightly shorter length than its discontinued predecessor, the CM-SB.
Upgrades included: This airbrush comes with our own BLAIR SoftSpring and Low-rider Trigger for an unbeatable combination! Without upgrades, this airbrush retails at $743.98. With upgrades, the total price would be $819.92.
The best upgrade you can make on your Iwata airbrush is the Blair SoftSpring. The second best upgrade is the Low Rider Trigger. This deal gives you both!
Here are Dru Blair's 6 reasons why he prefers the CM-SB model
- The side cup is out of the line of sight
- Distance from trigger to airbrush tip is shorter than models without side cups
- Cup and be tilted to accommodate various painting angles
- Cup can be easily removed for cleaning
- Airbrush requires less paint to prime and operate
- Cup position allows the finger to operate completely on the first joint of the index finger, offering more control
We are an authorized dealer for Iwata Airbrushes and Parts. Beware of buying airbrushes from non-authorized entities such as Ebay. USA orders only, please.
NOTE : Due to Covid, deliveries have taken as much as 3 months to arrive to foreign countries. Please be patient and understand that we cannot control the shipment once it leaves the US and customs in your country can add even further delays.