Purchasers of the kits will receive an email notice entitled "Blair School of Realism sent you a video." Don't delete the email, because the secret link is not published elsewhere.
All you need is a Google account to access the instructional videos. Sign in to Google accounts by following this link: https://accounts.google.com/Login#identifier
If you don't have a Google account, click on the create account button then follow the prompts.
Here is the important part:
- Access to the Eye kit videos is linked to your email address that you submitted when you purchased the kit.
- It is important that the email you use for your Google account is the same email address that we received from you when you placed your kit order.
- If you use a different email address for your Google account than the email you used when you ordered your kit, please send your Google account email address to us to ensure your access to the videos.
Once you are signed in to Google, simply go back to your email invitation and click on the link to view it. You will need to be signed in to your Google Account to view them.
If you cannot see the videos, there are three possible issues.
- You do not have a Google Account
- We do not have your email address that is linked with your Google account. We submit your Google Account email to the guest list for each video purchased.
- You are not signed in to you your Google Account. You must be signed in to see the videos.
That's it! Enjoy your video(s), and be sure to post kit projects and reviews at the bottom of our each Kits page. Eye kit, Skull kit. (or click the links to see what others are posting)
If you have suggestions about Classroom in a Box themes you would like to see, please drop us a line at email@example.com!