This upgrade includes everything from the original Skull kit + 14 additional paint colors + Transparent Base and Reducer. (The upgrade includes all colors needed for all kits!)
Includes access to 80-minute instructional video!
Free shipping in the USA - Starting at $12 worldwide
Back in stock but "unboxed". Manufacturing errors/delays from the box company means no kit boxes are available - However, we have resumed shipping the kits in tubes.
Photorealistic Skull kit
Skulls are popular subject, and this kit will help you understand how to create a photorealistic skull very quickly. The kit includes access to a 90 minute video hosted by YouTube featuring step-by-step instruction about how to use the stencils and tools. You will learn to create realistic bone texture using multiple techniques with the airbrush, included tools, and even household chemicals.*
The reference photo is produced on a high resolution Giclée printer and is a one-to-one corresponding size to the stencils and painting surface.
The stencil comes in 5 parts: a silhouette, positive mask for major features, a detail and texture mask, and 2 teeth stencils. Also an aggressive pencil eraser, stir stick, and a dowel tool are included.
Usage rights are included with the Classroom in a box, so purchasers can paint this skull image again and again royalty-free.
Included in this kit:
- 1 - 9.5 x 13.5 inches Double-sided sheet of Blair Synthetic Airbrush Paper
- 1- 9.5 x 13.5 reference photo for use as a guide
- High-resolution, multi-use, laser-cut stencils (5 part set)
- Bonus texture stencil (preview from our upcoming "Organic Edges" series)
- 18 - 1 oz bottles bottles of Createx Illustration Colors™ (The "Color Wheel" Set)
- The "Color Wheel" set above includes 16 colors, 1 oz of Reducer & 1 oz of Transparent base
- (colors needed for the Skull kit - Sepia & Moss Green)
- 1 - Aggressive pencil eraser
- 1 - Dowel for texturing
- 1 - 2/3 oz Texturing liquid*
- 1 - Fine mist spray bottle
- Exclusive access to online instructional content
Recommended skill level - Intermediate and higher. If you are new to airbrushing we recommend the Classroom in a Box - Eye kit.
84 minute, step-by-step, HD quality, video.
*Videos are hosted on a private channel on YouTube, and purchasers of the kit will receive an email containing the special link to view the videos. You will need to sign in or join a Google Account in order to view the videos. The email account that you provided to us must correspond to the email you use for your Google Account in order to view the videos. If you use a different email address for Google account, please notify us so that we enable your video for viewing. More info about accessing videos click here.
*Texturing liquid: not included in shipments outside the USA due to shipping restrictions. Information on product, and other substitution ideas, will be included in your kit.