Includes access to Over an hour of instructional video!
Free shipping in the USA - Starting at $12 worldwide
The Eye Kit Includes:
- Exclusive access to online instructional content
- 1 - 5.75" x 8" multi-use laser-cut stencil
- 3 - 5" x 8" sheets of double-sided Blair Synthetic Airbrush Paper
- 1 color reference photo of an eye to use as a guide
- 1 sepia tone reference photo of an eye to use as a guide
- 5 - 1 oz bottles bottles of Createx Illustration Colors™
- (colors needed for kit - Black, Sepia, Burnt Umber, Red Violet, Cerulean Blue)
- 1 - 1 oz bottle bottle of Createx™ reducer
- 1 - Aggressive pencil eraser
- 1 - Dowel for texturing
- 1- Blade and Handle for more texturing
- 1 - Stir stick to help with stencil control
- 1 - Empty 10 mil dropper bottle for storing your custom mixed flesh tone.
Want more colors? The Upgraded Eye Kit includes everything from the Basic kit above + 11 additional paint colors and transparent base. (The upgrade includes all colors needed for all kits!)
Great for beginners or as a first step towards photorealism.
Instructions are provided for completion of the project at 3 distinct levels of complexity
Novice: For those just getting started with airbrushing. Suitable for craft applications.
Intermediate: Create a fully rendered monochromatic image, your first steps into photorealism.
Advanced: Complete a full color painting, preparing you to move on to more complex projects.
Videos*Beginner Eye Video duration 5:33
Intermediate Monochromatic Eye Video duration 27:14
Advanced Color Eye video duration 70 minutes
*Videos are hosted on a private channel on YouTube, and purchasers of the kit will receive an email containing the special link to view the videos. You will need to sign in or join a Google Account in order to view the videos. The email account that you provided to us must correspond to the email you use for your Google Account in order to view the videos. If you use a different email address for Google account, please notify us so that we enable your video for viewing. More info about accessing videos click here.