This workshop is brand new for 2015!
This airbrush workshop will be taught by the School of Realism’s own in-house instructor/artist, Krystina Raelynn.
Krystina has been instructing alongside Dru Blair for the past decade, learning his techniques while embracing her own style. She will be teaching a class on her popular realism floral paintings.
In this class you will learn to:
- Break down a large and detailed image
- Enhance aspects of your subject to emphasize visual impact
- Manage edges and subtle transitions, highlights, and shadows to create dramatic depth
- Learn how to use specialized tools to achieve desired effects and textures
- Color match using transparent colors and avoid unwanted over-spray
- Correct mistakes using different methods
New to airbrushing? Join our Foundations day!
Need transportation to and form the airport? Sign up for our free shuttle service.
Not sure which class is right for you? Read "Help me Choose".
Accommodations included with multi-day workshops:
- Picturesque rural setting on the bordering Sumter National Forest
- Private rooms with queen-sized beds and full in-suite bathrooms
- Chef's menu of home-cooked meals prepared and served daily
- Fully stocked art studio, all class materials and reference included
- Color-corrected lighting (over 120 fluorescent tubes)
- Built in air filtration system (no need for respirators)