*It's strongly recommended for beginners to learn the basics of airbrushing and select our Foundations Day!
Marine Life workshop has been updated for 2016!
Although complex subjects like underwater ocean scenes may seem daunting, this workshop is non-intimidating with both the novice and veteran artist in mind.
Class is limited to 14 and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- This workshop is a single project class that teaches students how to paint vibrant underwater scenes
- This is a hands-on workshop that covers the techniques of painting realistic underwater coral, fish, light behavior and backgrounds below the ocean surface
New to airbrushing? Join our Foundations day!
Need transportation to and form the airport? Sign up for our free shuttle service.
Not sure which class is right for you? Read "Help me Choose".
- Picturesque rural setting on the bordering Sumter National Forest
- Private rooms with queen-sized beds and full in-suite bathrooms
- Chef's menu of home-cooked meals prepared and served daily
- Fully stocked art studio, all class materials and reference included
- Color-corrected lighting (over 120 fluorescent tubes)
- Built in air filtration system (no need for respirators)