This workshop is newly updated for 2015!This is a "sampler" class with several individual samples of objects from various sources rather than a single project from beginning to end.
- Emphasis will be placed on learning to mix and match colors perfectly through our Color Theory
- Learn how to paint naturalistic ice, metal, water, splashes, sweat, glass, fur and many other textures quickly and effectively
New to airbrushing? Join our Foundations day!
Need transportation to and form the airport? Sign up for our free shuttle service.
Not sure which class is right for you? Read "Help me Choose".
Multi-Class Packages allow you to:
- Maximize your time and travel
- Save $100, $500, $1000 or more
- Experience full immersion: more time, more techniques
- Enjoy open studio time between select classes
Accommodations included with multi-day workshops:
- Picturesque rural setting on the bordering Sumter National Forest
- Private rooms with queen-sized beds and full in-suite bathrooms
- Chef's menu of home-cooked meals prepared and served daily
- Fully stocked art studio, all class materials and reference included
- Color-corrected lighting (over 120 fluorescent tubes)
- Built in air filtration system (no need for respirators)