This workshop is newly updated for 2018!
Mountains, fire, ice, landscapes, ocean waves, clouds, atmosphere, splashes, sweat on glass, night skies, metal, clouds, and more. This class covers a greater variety of subjects than any other workshop, and includes color theory! This is a multi-project class with several individual samples of objects from various sources rather than a single project from beginning to end.
- Emphasis will be placed on learning to mix and match colors perfectly through our Color Theory
- Learn how to paint many photorealistic elements quickly and effectively
New to airbrushing? Join our Foundations day!
Need transportation to and form the airport? Sign up for our free shuttle service.
Not sure which class is right for you? Read "Help me Choose".
Accommodations included with multi-day workshops:
- Picturesque rural setting on the bordering Sumter National Forest
- Private rooms with queen-sized beds and full in-suite bathrooms
- Chef's menu of home-cooked meals prepared and served daily
- Fully stocked art studio, all class materials and reference included
- Color-corrected lighting (over 120 fluorescent tubes)
- Built in air filtration system (no need for respirators)